- 2 tablespoons butter or butter flavored coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large green onions, sliced on the bias (green and white parts separated)
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 4 baby carrots, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup bay shrimp
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos for Whole30, more to taste
- 2 teaspoons unseasoned rice vinegar (I use this brand)
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- Heat a wok or high-sided skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the butter, the toasted sesame oil, garlic, and white parts of the onions to the pan and stir-fry until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower, carrots, and remaining butter and stir-fry, stirring constantly for 6 to7 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Next, stir in the peas, bay shrimp, soy sauce and rice vinegar, and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Push all ingredients to one side of the pan and on the other side, pour in the eggs and lightly scramble them. Mix the eggs in with the rest of the ingredients and cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Garnish with green onions before serving.
net carbs per serving: 11.9g
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 162
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 16.2g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 8.4g
Keywords: Low carb shrimp fried rice, Cauliflower fried rice recipe, Keto fried rice, Easy cauliflower rice, Healthy fried rice