- 2 large carrots
- 1 large sweet potatoes
- 3 beets
- 2 medium celeriac
- sea salt
- onion powder
- black pepper
- avocado oil (I use this brand)
- Peel and clean the vegetables. Using a sharp knife or a mandoline, thinly slice vegetables in 1/16 inch slices. Line the slices on paper towels and sprinkle with a little sea salt. The salt will help draw out excess moisture and make them crispier after frying.
- Using a deep skillet, dutch oven, or wok, heat 2 inches of oil over high heat. Once heated, drop vegetable slices into the oil. Be careful not to put too many in at once.
- Fry until slightly browned and the edges start to curl.
- Remove from oil and cool on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, onion powder, and black pepper.
(Fat does not account for frying oil used)
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: About 20 Chips
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 9 net g
- Protein: 1.5g