A quick and easy, savory keto cracker recipe that the whole family will enjoy!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed flour (I get it here)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted (butter flavored coconut oil for dairy free)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/ teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Add the almond flour, sunflower seed flour, rosemary, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder and salt to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the melted butter and eggs, and gently whisk with a fork.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and using your hands, mix until it forms a dough. Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper. Cut out crackers using a 2 inch round cookie cutter. Line the crackers in a single layer across the prepared baking sheet. Repeat the process of rolling the dough and cutting out the crackers until the dough has all been used.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crackers are golden in color. Keep a close eye on them so that they do not burn. Remove from the oven and place the crackers on a wire rack to crisp up.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
net carbs per serving (4 crackers): 2.4g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 4 crackers
- Calories: 168
- Fat: 9.8g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 14.3g
Keywords: keto crackers, low carb crackers, gluten free crackers, almond flour cracker repipe, keto snacks, gluten free snacks