These Garlic Parmesan Keto Crackers are crispy, crunchy, and loaded with flavor. With only 5 ingredients, they are quick and easy to make. They are so good that you will never believe they are low carb crackers.
- Preheat the oven to 340°F. Line two large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and chives. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the eggs and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until a soft dough forms. It may be crumbly at first, but continue mixing it until it comes together.
- Divide the dough in half, putting half on each baking sheet. Roll the dough out until it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a pastry cutter or a sharp knife to cut each sheet of dough into 50 equal sized crackers. (You can make them any size you desire, but the nutritional information below is for a yield of 100 crackers.)
- Transfer the baking sheets to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the crackers from the oven and carefully re-cut the crackers anywhere they may still be stuck together and separate them just slightly to allow them to cool. They will still be slightly soft at this point. Do not be tempted to cook them longer, simply follow the next step.
- With the oven off, put the trays back into the oven and leave them there as the oven cools. This will yield perfectly crunchy crackers.
NET CARBS PER SERVING: 1.2g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Method: baking
- Serving Size: 5 crackers
- Calories: 104
- Fat: 8.6g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 5.8g
Keywords: keto crackers, keto friendly crackers, low carb crackers, keto snacks, gluten free crackers, almond flour crackers, cheese crackers, cracker recipes