- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (I use these spices)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 small fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the ends off the tomatoes and then slice them into thirds. If you are using a larger tomato that a Roma, you will likely get double the amount of slices.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and pepper.
- Line the tomato slices in a single layer across the parchment paper. Sprinkle both sides of each slice with the seasoning blend.
- Top each tomato slice with a fresh basil leaf and then top each slice generously with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown
4.3g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 2 Roasted Tomato Slices
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 2.67g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 3.67g