Depending how sweet your sparkling wine is, you may or may not want to include the optional powdered monkfruit in the Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- 1/2 ounce vodka or vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 to 2 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream (almond or coconut milk for dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon powdered monkfruit (optional, see note above) Code PEACE for 20% off
- 4 ounces dry sparkling wine (champagne or prosecco)
- Combine the vodka, orange juice, heavy cream, and sweetener in a champagne flute and stir until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Top with the sparkling wine and garnish with a slice of orange or an orange twist.
net carbs per serving: 8g
- Serving Size: 1 mimosa
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 11.5g
- Carbohydrates: 8.1g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.9g
Keywords: low carb mimosa, dairy free orange creamsicle, keto cocktail, low carb alcoholic beverages, orange creamsicle mimosa recipe