A savory, nut free keto breading recipe - perfect for all of your breading needs - chicken, pork shrimp, fish, you name it!
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well incorporated. Use the same day.
- If your pork rinds are salty, I recommend omitting the salt additional salt in the recipe
- If you are breading a food that is already very flavorful, you might want to omit the additional seasonings in the breading mixture.
- If you do not like pork rinds, you can substitute superfine almond flour, or even golden flaxseed meal
- This breading is meant to be used the same day it is made.
- net carbs per serving: 1.5g
- Category: Breading
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 77
- Fat: 3.2g
- Carbohydrates: 1.6g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 7.9g
Keywords: keto breading, gluten free breading mix, nut free breading, keto recipe, low carb recipes,