These keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are like a cross between a chewy chocolate chip cookie and a blondie, all while being gluten free, sugar-free and low carb. Best of all, they only have 7 ingredients and take less than 30 minutes to make. They are the perfect low carb dessert recipe.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons granular monkfruit, more if you like it sweeter (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, mix the cream cheese with the egg until smooth.
- To the mixing bowl, add almond flour, peanut butter, heavy cream, sweetener, and vanilla extract. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown. The center might still be a little soft, but it will continue cooking as it cools.
- Let cool completely. Slice into 16 equal squares.
- net carbs per serving: 3.3g
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Make it dairy free: For a dairy free version, use a vegan cream cheese and substitute the heavy cream for almond milk or coconut milk.
- Salt: These are delicious with some flaky sea salt sprinkled on top before baking.
- Category: desser recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 17.1g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Protein: 6.1g
Keywords: low carb dessert, keto dessert, chocolate peanut butter desserts, low carb blondies, keto cookie bars, low carb chocolate peanut butter bars