- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F Line a 12 inch pizza pan with parchment paper. Alternately you can do this on a baking dish, lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, or even in a lined casserole dish. Work with what you have.
- In a mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, combine eggs, cream cheese and seasoning. There will be some small clumps, but it should be mostly smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Transfer mixture to the lined pizza pan. Spread the mixture out in a thin, even circle. For a thicker crust, make a smaller circle.
- Bake for 22 minutes, flipping 12-14 minutes in. To flip it without breaking it, I like to top it with a second piece of parchment paper and pick it up from the bottom, flipping it over with the new sheet of parchment paper under the crust, on top of the pizza pan.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the crust
- Calories: 131
- Fat: 10.4g
- Carbohydrates: 1.4g
- Protein: 8.5g