These Keto Sausage Balls have all the savoriness and flavor of the traditional version made with bisquick, but without all the carbs and gluten. They are the perfect quick and easy low carb party appetizer.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a wire cooling rack.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and, using your hands, mix until well incorporated.
- Form the meat mixture into 1 1/2 – to 2-inch meatballs, making a total of 24
- Place the meatballs on the wire rack. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Net Carbs: 3.5g
- Serving Size: 4 sausage balls
- Calories: 374
- Fat: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 22g
Keywords: sausage balls, low carb appetizers, keto party recipe, keto snacks, low carb sausage balls, keto recipes