- 3 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed collagen gelatin (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon caramel extract (I use this brand)
- ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup (I swear by this brand)
- ½ cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Maldon sea salt flakes (get them here)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, gelatin, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Add the vanilla extract and caramel extract and whisk to combine. Add the maple syrup and coconut oil to the egg mixture, whisking as you pour.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and beat with a hand mixer until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop balls of dough, about 2 tablespoons worth, onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Start checking at 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt flakes, and let cool for 10 minutes.
Net Carbs Per Cookie: 1.9g
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 189
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 4.7g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: keto cookies, cookies, chewy keto cookies, low carb recipes, dairy free chocolate chip cookies, low carb cookies, dairy free keto, keto chocolate chip cookies