With perfectly crunchy edges, and soft and chewy centers, these are the best Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. This recipe is quick and easy, with just 5 ingredients and less than 20 minutes from start to finish. Best of all, these keto cookies are flourless and low carb, gluten free and sugar free.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and form a thick dough.
- Shape the dough into 1 1/2 to 2 inch balls (12 total). Place the dough balls on the cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Use a fork to flatten the cookies and make crisscross marks on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges are firm but the centers are still soft.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and place it on a cooling rack. Allow the cookies to cool on the pan before eating.
- net carbs per serving: 1.8g
- Storage: Store cookies in an airtight container on the counter, for up to a week.
- Add chocolate chips: Turn these into peanut butter chocolate chip cookies by adding 1/2 cup of low carb chocolate chips to the cookie dough.
- Swap out the extract: In place of the vanilla extract, you can also use almond extract or caramel extract.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 97
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 3.8g
Keywords: keto peanut butter cookies, low carb peanut butter cookies, gluten free peanut butter cookies, sugar free peanut butter cookies, keto cookie recipes, low carb cookie recipes, keto dessert recipes, gluten free cookies, sugar free cookie recipe