- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut butter, coconut cream, or coconut mana, softened
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter or peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest or 1 teaspoon pure orange extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol, more to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and using a rubber spatula or hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well incorporated and the mixture is smooth.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag with a large icing nozzle, and pipe the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet in the shape of small kisses (15 in total). Alternately, you can transfer the mixture to a resealable plastic bag and snip off the corner and then use as you would a piping bag. Another option is to place the mixture in candy molds.
- Place the tray of fat bombs in the refrigerator for one hour to set.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Net Carbs Per Fat Bomb: 1.2g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: keto desserts
- Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 3.2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1.6g
Keywords: keto fat bomb recipes, keto dessert recipes, keto valentines day, keto chocolate recipes, low carb desserts