Keto Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
Grab a copy of 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking - Here
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 large head cauliflower
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- pinch red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Core the cauliflower and cut it into florets. Spread the cauliflower in a single layer across the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the cauliflower generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast the cauliflower on the middle rack for 20 to 30 minutes or until it is tender.
- Combine the roasted cauliflower, goat cheese, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, sour cream, butter, chives, parsley, dill, garlic, and red pepper flakes, if using, into a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth and fluffy. Taste, and add additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- Top with butter and chopped herbs before serving.
- Calories: 211
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g