All the delicious flavors of a classic Shamrock Shake without all the sugar and carbs. Your tastebuds and your waistline will thank you!
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 scoop dairy free vanilla protein powder (about 30g)
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 8 ice cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract (I use this brand)
- 5 drops natural green food coloring (optional for color) (I used this brand)
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk whipped cream (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- Combine the avocado, protein powder, almond coconut milk, ice, peppermint extract and food coloring in a blender and pulse until blended and creamy.
- Top with dairy free whipped cream and sugar-free chocolate chips, if using.
Net Carbs: 2g
Food Coloring: If using food coloring for this recipe, opt for a natural food coloring, free of artificial dyes. I linked to one in the recipe, but you can also tint this drink green by using a little organic matcha powder or even chlorophyll. It is deep green in color and already has that minty fresh taste.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 shake
- Calories: 259
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 26g