These Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops are filled with rich and creamy peanut butter and then coated in decadent low carb chocolate. With only 6 ingredients, and less than 30 minutes to make, you will be enjoying a delicious keto dessert in no time.
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (get it here)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sweetener (I used this brand)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar free milk chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter flavored coconut oil, optional
- 1/3 cup crushed dry roasted, salted peanuts
- To a mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and sweetener. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Transfer to the freezer until mixture is firm enough to form into balls.
- While the peanut butter mixing is freezing, melt the chocolate and the coconut oil (if using) in a double boiler. Once the chocolate is smooth and silky, remove from heat.
- Remove the peanut butter mixture from the freezer. Form into 15 equal sized balls, about 1 inch. If they soften too much while you roll them, put them back into the freezer to harden before coating them in chocolate.
- Swirl each peanut butter ball in the melted chocolate until it is evenly coated all over. Place them on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle each one with crushed peanuts.
- If you are having trouble forming the peanut butter mixture into balls, even after freezing, you can add a little bit of coconut flour to the mixture for more structure.
- If you don't have cake pop sticks, simply use a fork or a chop stick to swirl the peanut butter balls in the chocolate.
net carbs per serving: 3.8g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Pop
- Calories: 186
- Fat: 15.1g
- Carbohydrates: 8.8g
- Fiber: 5.1g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: keto chocolate peanut butter balls, low carb buckeyes, keto desserts, low carb dessert recipes, chocolate peanut butter pops