- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol (I use this brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, almond milk, OR cashew milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 10" round baking dish.
- Heat a small saucepan over low heat. Add the butter to the pan and heat it until it starts to turn golden brown, being careful not to let it burn.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the eggs, erythritol and vanilla extract. Whisk until the mixture is creamy and light in color.
- Slowly whisk in the coconut flour. Then, mix in the coconut milk, cream, salt and baking powder. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and top with blackberries.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until you can still a toothpick in the center and have it come out with out any crumbs stuck to it.
- The center will still be slightly wobbly, but will continue to set as it cools. If you prefer a slightly crispier clafoutis, you can bake it for 5 to 10 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with powdered erythritol before serving, or top with low carb vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
net carbs per serving: 3.5g
- Category: desserts
- Method: baking
- Calories: 163
- Fat: 13.4g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 3.7g
Keywords: gluten free clafoutis, keto blackberry clafoutis, low carb dessert recipes, keto desserts, keto clafoutis, sugar free dessert recipes