- 1/2 medium head cauliflower, riced
- 1/2 cup grated gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, extra for garnish
- 2 large eggs
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (this is the only salt I use)
- 4 eggs, cooked to your liking (optional)
- Preheat the waffle iron and lightly grease.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture, in batches, into the waffle maker and cook for 5 t0 7 minutes or until cooked through, browned and crispy.
- Top with eggs and chives before serving, if desired.
Net Carbs Per Waffle: 2.8g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Calories: 133
- Fat: 8.2g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: keto waffles, keto cauliflower recipes, low carb breakfast, savory waffles, ham and cheese waffles