These Garlic Parmesan Brussels sprouts Chips are the perfect crunchy and savory low carb snack. Fresh Brussels sprouts leaves, tossed with olive oil, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper and baked until crispy. With only 5 ingredients and less than 30 minutes from start to finish, they are a quick and easy keto treat.
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the bottoms of the Brussels sprouts and discard any brown, wilted leaves. Peel the outermost leaves from the Brussels sprouts to use for your chips. Discard the core of the sprout, or chop up and save for later use.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the sprout leaves with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper.
- Line up the coated leaves in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake on the middle rack for 10 to 12 minutes, or until crispy and slightly charred on the edges.
- net carbs per serving: 8g
- Storage: I recommend eating these right away as they will not remain crispy when stored. However, you can add leftovers to breakfast hash, roasted veggies, salads, eggs, etc.
- Dairy free: To make dairy free Brussels sprouts chips, simply omit the Parmesan cheese
- Whole30: To make these Brussels sprout chips whole30 compliant, swap out the parmesan cheese for nutritional yeast. It will give you that nutty, cheesy flavor of parmesan, but without the dairy.
- Category: Snack Recipes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6th of the recipe
- Calories: 162
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Brussels sprouts chips, crispy brussels sprouts, keto brussels sprouts recipes,