- 1/4 cup almond flour (get it here)
- 3 tbsp coconut flour (get it here)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup low moisture - part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 large pastured egg
- 6 grass-fed beef hot dogs
For the topping
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a small mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, onion powder, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, butter, and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds to soften. Mix together until everything is well combined. If if gets stringy or is not quit melted enough, put it back in for another 30 seconds.
- To the cheese mixture, add the dry ingredients and the egg. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. If you are having a hard time mixing it, put it back in the microwave for another 20-30 seconds. If it starts to get sticky, wet your hands a little bit to prevent it from sticking to you.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- Roll each portion of the dough into a long thin piece, resembling a breadstick.
- Starting at one end of the hot dog, wrap the dough around until you reach the other end. Continue with each hot dog.
- Line the dough wrapped hotdogs on the baking sheet.
- Brush each one generously with the melted butter.
- Top with bagel seasoning.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
4.5g net carbs per serving
- Prep Time: 12 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Bagel Dog
- Calories: 377
- Fat: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 19g
Keywords: gluten free dough recipe, everything bagel seasoning, keto dough, keto everything bagel