- 1 pound large cremini mushrooms (About 20), cleaned and de-stemmed
- 12 ounces fresh lump crab meat
- 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. (Alternatively, you can use a mini muffin tin to hold the mushrooms upright. (I use this one) It will hold them snugly in place and keep them from falling over and losing their toppings.
- Bake mushroom caps for 10 minutes. Pour out any excess moisture that pools in the mushrooms caps.In a large mixing bowl, combine crab, bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic, green onions, Dijon, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stuff each mushroom with crab mixture. Bake for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top each mushroom with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese on top is golden brown.
- Serving Size: 4 mushrooms
- Calories: 334
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 6 net grams
- Protein: 24g