Low Carb Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Meatloaf
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat the butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper to the pan, and sauté until the vegetables are tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, Worcestershire sauce and half of the pepper mixture. Mix until all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a standard sized loaf pan (9.25 x 5.25 x 2 3/4 loaf pan). Press the mixture evenly into the pan, reaching all the way to the corners.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Top the meatloaf with the cheese and the remaining pepper mixture. Bake for 10 additional minutes.
- Calories: 248kcal
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 21g