- 2 (8-ounce) packages fettuccine style shirataki noodles (this is the brand I recommend)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bit-sized pieces (this is where I get my chicken)
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (this is my favorite sea salt)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided (I use this brand)
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- Fresh basil, for garnish (optional)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Drain the liquid from the packages of the shirataki noodles and place them in a bowl with fresh water to soak for 20 minutes. Drain the water and rinse thoroughly. Pat dry, and set aside
- Season the cut-up chicken generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken to the pan and sauté until it almost completely cooked through. Add the broccoli and the remaining 1 tablespoon of the olive oil to the pan and cook until the chicken is cooked all the way through, and the broccoli is crisp-tender.
- While the chicken and broccoli are cooking, heat the butter and garlic in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Cook until the garlic is fragrant and the butter begins to brown.
- Increase the heat to medium and add the heavy cream, parmesan cheese and pesto. Bring to a slight boil and then reduce the heat to medium-low and let simmer and thicken.
- Once the sauce has thickened, toss the shirataki noodles in the sauce and cook until the noodles are warmed.
- Add the sauced noodles to the pan with the chicken and broccoli and toss to combine.
- Garnish with fresh basil and red pepper flakes, if using.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 6.8g
- Calories: 419
- Fat: 28.5g
- Carbohydrates: 10.3g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 32g
Keywords: low carb pasta, keto pasta, keto fettuccine alfredo, low carb alfredo sauce, low carb recipes, keto recipes