- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning, more to taste (I use this brand)
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower, and sauté until the cauliflower is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add the stock and the seasoning and cook, stirring often, for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until all of the stock is evaporated and the rice is tender but not mushy.
- Add the bell peppers and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 4g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: side dishes
- Method: saute
- Cuisine: cajun, creole
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 57
- Fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3.1g
Keywords: low carb side dishes, keto side dishes, cajun rice recipe, keto cauliflower rice, keto rice recipes, keto food blog, low carb blog, low carb recipes