- 6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced (you can also use a pint of grape tomatoes, quartered)
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup capers
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt (this is the only salt I use)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large ripe avocados
- Add all ingredients (minus the avocado) to a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, slice 2 avocados lengthwise and remove the pits.
- Scoop the chilled bruschetta into the avocados and serve.
net carbs per serving: 9.2g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 half avocado
- Calories: 238
- Fat: 15.9g
- Carbohydrates: 21.8g
- Fiber: 12.6g
- Protein: 5.6g
Keywords: Low carb bruschetta Low carb salad, Keto appetizer, Easy low carb lunch recipe, Keto summer salad, Keto taco recipe, Vegan appetizer, Whole30 taco