- 2 ounces vodka
- 5 fresh blackberries
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice (1 ½ tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons powdered erythritol (I use this brand)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- Soda water
- Fill a large rocks glass with ice.
- Combine the vodka, blackberries, lemon juice, erythritol, black pepper, and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the fruit and mint are crushed and have released their juices.
- Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker over top of the ice.
- Top with soda water and garnish with blackberries and a fresh mint leaf.
Net Carbs: 2g, Erythritol: 6g
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 180
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g