- large head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1/4 cup smooth almond butter or sunflower seed butter for a nut free version
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos or gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, coconut aminos, hot sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, salt, and lime juice. Mix until well combined.
- Toss the cauliflower in the sauce until evenly coated.
- Spread the coated cauliflower across a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer. Roast in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
net carbs per serving: 6.8g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Calories: 162
- Fat: 12.3g
- Carbohydrates: 11.3g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 5.1g
Keywords: keto bang bang shrimp, keto cauliflower recipes, cauliflower side dish recipe, low carb blog, asian inspired, how many carbs in cauliflower