- 6 small carrots, halved lengthwise
- 3 shallots, peeled and cut in half
- 1 pound whole radishes, scrubbed with the ends trimmed
- 3 pounds beef brisket with excess fat trimmed
- spice packet (this should come with the corned beef, but see note above to make your own)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar erythritol, more to taste (I use this brand)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 medium head cabbage, cut into eight wedges
- Preheat the oven to 300°F or heat a slow cooker on the low setting
- Place the carrots, shallots, and radishes in the bottom of a large dutch oven. (or in the slow cooker, if using)
- Place the corned beef on top of the vegetables and sprinkle the spice blend and brown sugar erythritol over top.
- Pour the beef stock over top of the brisket.
- Place cabbage wedges around the corned beef.
- Cover and cook in the oven for 4 hours or in the slow cooker on low for 8 hours.
- Let the meat rest before slicing into it, and then ladle the juices over top.
net carbs per serving: 6.3g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 677
- Fat: 51g
- Carbohydrates: 10.7g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 43.1g
Keywords: Keto corned beef, Sugar free corned beef, Low carb corned beef and cabbage, Easy corned beef and cabbage recipe, Healthy holiday recipes