This is simply the Best Cobb Salad Recipe. It is the perfect summer salad. Tender, juicy chicken, smokey ham and bacon, avocado, tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, blue cheese crumbles, olives, mushrooms, and red onions, all arranged on a bed of romaine lettuce and then tossed with Avocado Ranch Dressing.
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, cooked and cubed small
- 1 cup diced ham
- 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 4 small button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Avocado Ranch dressing, for serving
- On a large serving platter, spread the lettuce out in an even layer.
- Arrange the rest of the ingredients in even rows across the top of the lettuce.
- Make ahead: If you want to make this ahead of time I recommend storing all ingredients separately and then building the salad right before you are ready to serve it.
- Storage: Store leftover keto Cobb salad undressed in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- How to cook the perfect hard-boiled egg: Place the eggs in a large sauce pan with cold water. Add enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat bring water to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes. Run each egg under cold water and peel immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salad Recipes
- Method: Tossing
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 542
Keywords: The best Cobb salad recipe, low carb Cobb salad, keto Cobb salad, summer salad recipes, low carb salads, keto salad recipes, gluten free Cobb salad