These one pot Keto Beef Stroganoff Burgers are loaded fresh herbs and spices, seared to perfection and then smothered in a rich, creamy sour cream sauce with mushrooms. An easy weeknight meal that will taste like you spent hours in the kitchen.
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef (I get all my ground beef here)
- 3 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley, extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry (I use this brand)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup beef stock
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules (I use this brand)
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, one clove of garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper.
- Once mixture is well incorporated, form into 4 even patties. In a large sauté pan, over medium-high heat, sear the patties, browning on both sides. About 3 minutes each side. Remove patties from pan and set aside. (Note: patties will not be fully cooked at this stage.)
- To the same pan, add butter, olive oil, and cooking sherry. Reduce heat to medium-low, add onion, mushrooms, and the remainder of the garlic. Sauté until onions are tender and slightly caramelized and mushrooms are tender.
- Deglaze pan with beef stock. Use a rubber spatula to scrape off and mix in any bits of onion and garlic stuck to the bottom of the pan. Add beef bouillon granules and stir until dissolved.
- Stir sour cream, heavy cream, and parmesan into sauce. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the sauce has reduced by 1/3 and has started to thicken. Add patties back to the sauce and let entire dish simmer, uncovered, on low for 10 minutes.
- net carbs per serving: 8.3g
- Temper the sour cream: avoid curdling by stirring a little of the beef stock into the sour cream. Then, add the warmed sour cream mixture to the pan until incorporated, then simmer until the sauce reduces.
- Category: Beef Recipes
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: Russian
- Calories: 574
- Fat: 37.9g
- Carbohydrates: 9.4g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 42.4g
Keywords: keto stroganoff, low carb beef stroganoff, keto ground beef recipes, gluten free stroganoff recipe, the best beef stroganoff recipe