Ready in less than 30 minutes, this Keto Antipasto Chicken recipe satisfies all of your salty, savory, briny cravings. It starts with seared, tender chicken breast, topped with fresh mozzarella cheese, and then baked together with delicious mediterranean ingredients like - salami, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, pepperonchinis, kalamata olives, garlic, and loads of fresh herbs.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken cutlets or tenders (6 pieces) (I get all my organic, pasture raised chicken here)
- sea salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup quartered artichoke hearts or Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 6 slices salami, cut into strips
- 3 pepperoncini, cut into rings
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup halved kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon torn fresh oregano, extra for garnish
- 4 fresh basil leaves, rough torn, extra for garnish
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- pinch red pepper flakes
- parmesan cheese, for serving
- Lightly season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil in a large, oven proof skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken to the pan and sear until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes each side.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Add the remaining olive oil, vinegar, artichokes, salami, pepperoncini, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, basil, and oregano to a mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the slices of mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken breasts.
- Spoon the antipasto mixture over top of the cheese.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook on broil until the cheese has started to brown and the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Garnish with remaining fresh herbs, and red pepper flakes. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese on the side.
- net carbs per serving: 3.4g
- Category: Chicken Recipes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 407
- Fat: 24.6g
- Carbohydrates: 5.7g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 41.4g
Keywords: antipasto chicken recipe, greek chicken, Italian chicken skillet, keto chicken recipes, low carb chicken recipes, artichoke chicken, cheese chicken dishes