- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup granulated Swerve, more to taste (get it here)
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- a few springs of fresh mint, optional
- Put the cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl and allow to soften. Use a hand mixer to whip. If the cream cheese has had enough time to soften, you can also just whip it with a fork.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine cranberries, Swerve, orange juice, and orange zest.
- Allow the berries to simmer until they begin to pop and the sauce starts to thicken. About 20 minutes.
- Once most of the berries have popped, reduce the heat to low and let the sauce continue to thicken for 5-10 minutes.
- Fold the cranberry sauce into the whipped cream cheese.
- Top with fresh mint.
0.9g net carbs per 2 tbsp serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 53
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 1.1g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 1g