This Keto Glazed Ham is the perfect blend of sweet and salty. It will make the perfect addition to your holiday table - Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, you name it! If you’ve been missing your holiday ham, this sugar free glazed ham recipe will be a welcome addition. Serve it up with some cauliflower mash, gravy, low carb rolls, stuffing, and any of your other favorite side dishes to make the perfect low carb holiday spread.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Trim the rind off the ham, leaving the fat layer in tact. Score the fat in a criss-cross pattern, cutting deeply into the fat, but not through to the flesh beneath.
- Place the ham into a baking tray and add the water to the bottom. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- While the ham is in the oven, heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat and add the sweetener, butter, sweetener, molasses, dijon, and spices. Stir constantly until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Increase the oven temperature to 425°F. Brush 1/3 of the glaze over the ham and return to the oven, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Brush on another 1/3 of the glaze and return to the oven for 15 more minutes.
- Brush on the remaining 1/3 of the glaze and cook for a final 15 minutes.
- After removing the ham for the over the final time, rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
- net carbs per serving: 3.6g
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Reheating: I recommend reheating this in a pan on the stovetop.
- A note on the molasses: If you’re anxious about the sugar in the molasses, you should know that 2 tablespoons contain 30g total carbs, adding 3 grams of carbs per serving. This brings the ham to only 3.8g of carbs per serving.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Pork Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 708
- Fat: 41.8g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 79g
Keywords: keto ham recipes, how to cook a whole ham, low carb thanksgiving recipes, keto easter recipes, left over ham recipes, low carb ham recipes, sugar free glazed ham, keto glazed ham, low carb glazed ham