Want to see a video of these Sour Lemon Gummy Snacks being made? Be sure to check out my IGTV. There are a lot of fun and delicious cooking demos there.
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons powdered monkfruit (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine - Combine the gelatin, monkfruit, lemon juice, and water in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat, while whisking, to dissolve the gelatin and combine the ingredients. They will form a thick paste. Heat until the mixture is warm and pourable.
- Transfer the mixture to a measuring cup or bowl with a pour spout, then quickly pour it into the silicone gummy molds.
- Transfer the molds to the refrigerator to cool and solidify the gummy snacks, about 1 hour. Pop the gummy snacks out of the molds and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. I like to store mine in the fridge because I enjoy eating them cold.
If you make these gummies and they are not setting, it is likely that you used collagen peptides instead of gelatin. While they share many of the same health benefits, they are not interchangeable in recipes.
net carbs per serving: 0.5g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Gummy Mold
- Cuisine: Gummy Bears
- Serving Size: 10 gummies
- Calories: 9
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1.7g
Keywords: keto gummies, sour gummy recipe, low carb gummy bears, sugar free candy, sugar free gummy recipe