- (4) 8-ounce packs spaghetti style shirataki noodles (I use this brand)
- 1 cup tahini, almond butter, or natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons golden monk fruit (I use this brand) code PEACE for 20% off
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, sliced on a bias
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- fresh lime wedges, for serving
- Prep the shirataki noodles as per the method above.
- While the noodles are dry frying over medium to medium-high heat, prepare the sauce. Combine the tahini, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice, monk fruit, ginger, and garlic in a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Your sauce may vary in thickness depending on the type/brand of nut or seed butter you use. If necessary, you can add a little water to thin it out.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and mix in until all noodles are evenly coated. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until the sauce and noodles are heated through.
- Top with a squeeze of fresh lime juice, sesame seeds and green onions.
net carbs per serving: 9.5g
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 281
- Fat: 24.3g
- Carbohydrates: 16.1g
- Fiber: 6.6g
- Protein: 7.8g
Keywords: sesame ginger noodles, low carb noodles, vegetarian noodle recipes, asian inspired low carb recipes, how to cook shirataki