This Prosciutto Chicken and Broccoli Sheet Pan Meal Recipe couldn't be any easier to make. Tender, juicy chicken, wrapped in fresh sage leaves and crispy prosciutto, with roasted broccoli, tossed in balsamic vinegar, olive oil and spices. Best of all, it only dirties one pan and comes together in less than 30 minutes. It's the perfect keto sheet pan meal.
- 10 chicken tenders (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 10 fresh sage leaves
- 10 thin slices prosciutto (about 6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Season the chicken tenders on both sides with 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Put a sage leaf on top of each piece of chicken. Wrap each piece tightly in a slice of prosciutto.
- Arrange the chicken in a single, well-spaced layer across a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the avocado oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of pepper until combined. Add the broccoli to the bowl and toss until it is evenly coated in the oil mixture.
- Arrange the broccoli in a single layer around the chicken. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the broccoli is slightly charred and crisp-tender.
- Net carbs per serving: 4.6g
- Storage: Store leftover in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Reheating: I recommend reheating this in the oven or in a pan on the stovetop
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Chicken Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 560
- Fat: 31.5g
- Carbohydrates: 7.2g
- Fiber: 2.6
- Protein: 60g
Keywords: easy keto meals, chicken sheet pan recipes, keto sheet pan recipes, low carb sheet pan meals, chicken and broccoli sheet pan meal