- Cut the stems off the jalapeños and slice them into 1/4 inch rings.
- Place the sliced jalapeños in a 32 ounce mason jar, along with the garlic, mustard seed and oregano.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the vinegar, water, erythritol, and salt. Bring to a light boil, stirring until the erythritol and salt are dissolved.
- Pour the liquid over top, submerging the jalapeños and mixing in the oregano.
- Let the jar sit on the counter for 1 hour, cap and then refrigerate. (I’ve switched to these caps)
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months. You can eat them after 2 days, but they just get better and better the longer they are in the fridge.
net carbs per serving: 0.4g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 3
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.1g
Keywords: pickled jalapeños, Low Carb jalapeños recipes, Keto jalapeños, paleo recipes, vegetarian recipes