16 servings. Per serving: 151 Calories; 13g Fat (73.7% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 34mg Cholesterol; 148mg Sodium.
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease an 8x8 inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, butter and Swerve Sweetener until smooth and well combined.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla extract and stevia extract until well combined.
- Beat in almond flour mixture until fully incorporated and then stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture in prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a knife or an offset spatula.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes (less for a gooey consistency, more for a cakier consistency), until top is lightly browned and just set.
- Remove and let cool at least 25 minutes before cutting and serving.