- In a medium sauce pan, combine the water, mixed berries and lemon juice. Bring to a bowl over medium-high heat. Once you bring it to a boil, reduce the heat to low and let simmer until the berries pop and release their juices. Use a fork to mash up the berries into the liquid.
- In a separate sauce pan, combine the coconut milk, vanilla extract, vanilla bean paste and erythritol. Whisk to combine. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low and let simmer. Stirring frequently, let the mixture simmer until it has started to thicken just a bit.
- Combine the contents of both sauce pans and whisk until all ingredients are well incorporated. Let cool.
- Mix one last time before pouring the mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Fill the mold, add your popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
2.3g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1 Popsicle
- Calories: 21
- Fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 3.4g
- Fiber: 1.1g