I love keeping my home bar stocked with all the tools I need to pretend I am a master mixologist. I love this home bar set up.
- 3 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon powdered erythritol (I use this brand)
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- pinch of ground black pepper
- Fill a large rocks glass with ice.
- Combine the strawberries, basil, erythritol, and bourbon in a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the strawberries and basil are crushed and have released their juices.
- Add the lemon juice and pepper, and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Cap and shake.
- Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker over top of the ice in the rocks glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice and a basil crown.
Per cocktail: 2.6 net carbs
- Category: drinks
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 159
- Sugar: 2.4g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 3.5g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 0.5g
Keywords: low carb, keto, keto recipes, low carb cocktails, low carb bourbon drinks, keto cocktails, low carb drinks, strawberry, bourbon,