I love keeping my home bar stocked with all the tools I need to pretend I am a master mixologist. I love this home bar set up.
- Fill a large rocks glass with ice.
- Combine the strawberries, basil, erythritol, and bourbon in a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the strawberries and basil are crushed and have released their juices.
- Add the lemon juice and pepper, and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Cap and shake.
- Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker over top of the ice in the rocks glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice and a basil crown.
Per cocktail: 6 net carbs
- Serving Size: 1 drink
Keywords: low carb, keto, keto recipes, low carb cocktails, low carb bourbon drinks, keto cocktails, low carb drinks, strawberry, bourbon,