- 1 lb sweet potatoes, sliced in ¼ inch thick slices
- 3 tbsp olive oil, more if needed
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° In a large mixing bowl, combine sweet potato slices, olive oil, sea salt and black pepper. Toss until sweet potatoes are well coated.
- Line in a single layer, on a rimmed baking sheet and bake on the top rack for 25 minutes.
- Top each sweet potato with cheese, sour cream, bacon and green onions.
Per Serving - Calories: 232 | Fat: 13g | Protein: 4g | Net Carbs: 14g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes