Is there anything better than warm, soft cookies, fresh out of the oven? These Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are sweet, rich and buttery - the perfect low carb dessert. Best of all, they can be ready in less than 15 minutes.
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar erythritol (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup (I use this brand) code PEACE for 20% off
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (I use this brand)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup sugar free white chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- ¼ cup rough chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the butter, erythritol, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla extract. Using a hand mixer, cream together. Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Use a large cookie scoop to place golf-ball sized scoops of the cookie dough on the prepared baking sheet. Alternatively, you can roll the dough into 1 ½ inch to 2-inch balls (12 total). Cover the cookie dough balls with a sheet of parchment paper and using a spatula or the bottom of a glass, flatten the cookie dough balls to about ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges are a light golden brown, and the center is still soft. Be mindful not to overcook them. If they seem underdone, they will continue cooking as they cool.
- Place the baking sheet on top of a cooling rack and allow the cookies to cool before serving.
- net carbs per serving: 2.2g
- Baking: You want to take these out of the oven while the center is still soft. If you wait to take them out, they will be overcooked.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 3.4g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, keto chocolate chip cookies, low carb cookie recipe, almond flour cookies, gluten free chocolate chip cookies, grain free cookie recipes