This mix has just trace amounts of carbs per serving. Less than .5 per serving.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup golden monkfruit (get it here) code PEACE for 20% off
- 3 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups powdered monkfruit (get it here)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves (I use this brand)
For the Mix
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together the butter, golden monkfruit, sugar free maple syrup and vanilla. Mix on medium speed until light and fluffy. About 3 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, powdered monkfruit, nutmeg, cinnamon and clove. Mix on low speed until the ingredients are well combined and the mixture is smooth.
Making the Drink
- Combine 2-3 tbsp of the Keto Hot Buttered Rum Batter and 1-2 oz spiced rum to 1/2 cup hot water. Adjust the batter / rum ratios to taste.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 2-3 tbsp