- 8 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) package full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons granular monkfruit (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon powdered monkfruit, for dusting (optional)
- Sugar-Free Maple Syrup, for serving (optional) (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Use a silicone muffin pan or lightly grease a 12-well muffin pan.
- Combine the eggs, cream cheese, cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, coconut flour, granular erythritol, and baking soda in a blender. Blend until the ingredients are well incorporated. You may need to use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender.
- Pour the batter into the wells of the muffin pan, filling each well nearly to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the egg puffs have risen and are no longer runny in the center. Remove from the oven and let rest in the pan for 5 minutes. Use a rubber spatula to slide each puff out of the pan.
- Before serving, dust each puff with powdered erythritol, if using.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Reheat in the oven or microwave.
NET CARBS PER SERVING: 2.5g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 2 egg muffins
- Calories: 256
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 3.3g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 11.5g
Keywords: keto french toast, low carb french toast, keto recipes, low carb recipes, low carb breakfast, breakfast recipes