Moist, delicious, and perfectly chewy. These bite sized keto chocolate muffins are sure to curb that nagging sweet tooth.
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup powdered sweetener (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder (I use this brand)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted salted butter, or coconut oil for dairy free
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place a silicone mini muffin pan on top of a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, monkfruit, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using an elecrtric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. It should be a fairly thick dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 18 wells of the mini muffin pan - or 12 regular sized muffins.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place on a cooling rack to allow the muffins to cool before eating.
Net Carbs: 1.4g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Category: Dessert recipes
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 Mini Muffin
- Calories: 115
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: keto muffins, keto cupcakes, keto chocolate muffins, low carb chocolate muffins, gluten free chocolate muffins