For the crust
- Preheat oven to 350° Use a standard size silicone muffin pan, or line a regular muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the almond flour and the brown sugar erythritol. Add the melted butter to the bowl and mix until the almond flour is coated and is the texture of wet sand. Divide the mixture evenly amongst the 12 wells in the muffin pan. Use a spoon to evenly press the mixture down into the bottom of each muffin liner.
- Bake the crusts for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixture, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add eggs, lemon extract, vanilla extract and Swerve and mix until all ingredients are well combined and smooth. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and mix in.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between all 12 wells in the muffin pan. If using a silicone muffin pan, place it on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 -30 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set. They will still be a little jiggly in the center.
- Allow to cool on the counter for 20 minutes.
- While the cheesecakes are cooling, heat a small sauce pan over medium-low heat and add the blueberries. Let the blueberries simmer for 15 minutes. Mash them slightly to release their juices and let the juices thicken. Divide blueberries evenly among the cheesecakes.
- Chill for up to 24 hours before serving.
Per Serving – Calories: 233 | Fat: 21g | Protein: 5.5g | Total Carbs: 6.5g | Fiber: 1.75g | Net Carbs: 4.75g
- Serving Size: 1 mini cheesecake