Warm up with a comforting and satisfying bowl of Keto Beef Stew. Made with juicy, tender beef, crispy bacon, mushrooms, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, onion, and garlic, simmered in a rich, flavorful broth. This easy slow cooker beef stew recipe is sure to be a new family favorite. It is dairy free, gluten free, low carb, keto-friendly, and whole30 compliant.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (I use this brand) code kyndraholley for $5 off
- 2 cups beef stock
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 12 ounce package bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 4 ounces mixed bell peppers, chopped
- 4 ounces button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 2 small carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (coconut aminos for Whole30)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Heat the slow cooker on the low setting.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the beef to the pan and sear until it is browned on both sides. Transfer the beef to slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker, add the beef stock, tomatoes, bacon, peppers, mushrooms, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried oregano.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Soup and Stew Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 cups
Keywords: beef, stew, pot pies, meat pies, keto, Atkins, low carb, comfort food, keto beef stew, beef stew keto, beef stew, beef stew recipe, keto beef stew recipe, best keto beef stew, easy keto beef stew,