This 5 ingredient Slow Cooker Keto Barbecue Pulled Pork recipe is loaded with flavor, while still being incredibly easy to make. Just add your ingredients to the slow cooker and let it works its magic, low and slow. The end result it juicy, fall apart tender meat. It's dairy free, egg free, nut free, and gluten free, making it the perfect allergen friendly recipe.
- Preheat a slow cooker on the low setting. Season the pork generously with salt and pepper.
- Put the pork in the slow cooker, add the chicken stock, and cook for 6 hours, or until the meat is fall-apart tender.
- Drain most of the juices from the slow cooker, retaining only about 1⁄4 cup. Use two forks to shred the meat.
- Mix the barbecue sauce into the meat and cook for 1 additional hour. Toss with extra barbecue sauce before serving, if desired.
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Freezing: You can freeze the leftovers for up to a month or more.
- Reheating: I recommend reheating it in a skillet with a little chicken stock and then tossing it in more barbecue sauce.
- Category: Slow Cooker Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 576
Keywords: keto barbecue sauce, keto pulled pork, paleo slow cooker recipes, whole30 slow cooker recipes, keto barbecue pulled pork, best pulled pork recipe, whole30 pork recipes, low carb pork recipes, pork shoulder recipes, pork butt recipes, low carb barbecue pulled pork, low carb slow cooker recipes