- 1 pound radishes, shredded
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded radishes, riced cauliflower, sea salt, black pepper, and paprika. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-hight heat. Once the oil is hot, spread the hash in an even and thin layer across the whole skillet. (If you do not have a large enough skillet, you may need to do this in two batches in order to get them crispy).
- Toss in the crispy bacon crumbles.
- Fry until hash is cooked through and crispy – about 20-30 minutes. Stir and flip as needed.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if desired.
Per Serving – Calories – 196 | Fat – 15g | Protein – 7 g | Total Carbs – 8.75g | Fiber – 3.75 g | Net Carbs – 5g