This delicious Creamy Keto Tuscan Chicken Recipe (also know as Marry Me Chicken) is made with perfectly seasoned and pan-seared chicken breasts, simmered in a velvety sauce made with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, garlic, red onions, heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Best of all, this dish only dirties one pan and can be made in just 30 minutes. (keto, low carb, gluten free)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 total) (I get my organic, free range chicken here)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika (I use these spices) code kyndraholley for 10% off
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (I use this brand) code kyndraholley for $5 off
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish
- 1/8 cup shredded parmesan cheese, for serving
- Season the chicken generously on both sides with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over paprika and onion powder.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chicken on both sides until golden brown, about 4 minutes each side. Remove the chicken from the pan, cover and set aside.
- To the same pan, add the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the onions and sauté until tender. Add the garlic, and sauté until fragrant.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and chicken stock and use a rubber spatula to scrape up and mix in any bits that are stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream to the pan, bring to a slow boil, and then reduce the heat to low and simmer. Stir in the grated parmesan cheese until it is melted into the sauce. Taste, and add more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Add the spinach to the sauce and let cook until it is wilted down and tender.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and spoon the sauce over the top.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, red pepper flakes and parmesan.
- Net carbs per serving: 7.8g
- Storage: Store leftover keto marry me chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Reheating: I recommend reheating this in a pan on the stovetop. Adding a splash of chicken stock will help bring it back to life.
- Change up the protein: This recipe is also delicious make with chicken, pork, salmon, or even shrimp.
- Dry white wine: I like to use a sauvignon blanc, pino gris, or even a chardonnay. The white wine in this creamy keto tuscan chicken recipe adds a subtle acidity and brightness. While all the alcohol cooks off, if you are not a fan of cooking with wine, you can substitute more chicken stock.
- Make it dairy free: For a dairy free tuscan chicken recipe, substitute the heavy cream for full fat coconut milk and the parmesan cheese for a dairy free cheese alternative.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Chicken Recipes
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 767
- Fat: 58g
- Carbohydrates: 10.5
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 44.5
Keywords: keto tuscan chicken, keto marry me chicken, how do you make marry me chicken, easy keto chicken recipes, one pot chicken recipes, low carb chicken recipes, 30 minute keto chicken recipes, creamy sun-dried tomato chicken, the best tuscan chicken recipe, gluten free tuscan chicken